Wednesday, September 3, 2014

BLUE & GRAY

It’s like wishing for rain,
While in the middle of the desert
Looking out in the window,
In a very sunny weather

Why does rain still pour down;
When the clouds are now scattered?
Will the moon shine so bright;
When the sky is still blue?

I was about to arrive
There you go disappearing
You said you were there
Again, you just went missing…

It’s like I’m lost in translation
Though I know what I was meaning
Thought, really, I was fine
But I find myself thinking…

Said to myself, I am able.
Put it all together for I can do it all.
Thrown myself into believing
That I can always be anything

I cried out loud
Does anybody hear me, screaming?
I strained myself too much
Did someone see me attempting?

I was wishing, praying, hoping,
For I’m still hurting, breaking, burning,
Am I healing, recovering
From this pain I’m in…

I’m looking out for the sun
In the middle of a dark grey ceiling;
I was hurt to realize
That it was me I was searching…

No comments:

Post a Comment